馬雲英文 | 美國沒錢的2個原因 七年前馬雲解密

  1. Let me start with this, which is to say that you just spent some time inside Trump Tower.  
    首先我想說的是,你剛剛在川普大樓待了一段時間。
  2. And went to go visit with Donald, our president-elect in the United States. Tell us about that meeting.  
    並去拜訪美國當選總統Donald。請跟我們講講那次會議的情況。
  3. It’s a very productive meeting, much better than I thought, than I expected.  
    這是一次非常有成效的會議,比我想像的、預期的要好得多。
  4. What did you expect?  
    你期望什麼?
  5. Well, I heard a lot and I watched, like everybody, I watched all the news and heard a lot about him.  
    嗯,我聽到了很多,也觀察了不少,就像大家一樣,我觀察了所有的新聞,聽到了很多關於他的消息。
  6. So when I go inside.. anything that.. But he’s very sort of open-minded, listen what I talk.  
    所以當我進去的時候… 任何事情.. 但他非常開明,聽我說話。
  7. So I think I’m very happy about results.  
    所以我認為我對結果非常滿意。
  8. And finally, when he said he offered, he said, Jack, let me walk you down. So it seemed he’s very happy about the results we had.  
    最後,當他表示願意時,他說,傑克,讓我送你下去吧。所以看起來他對我們的結果非常滿意。
  9. Can I ask? How does a meeting like that happen?  
    我可以問一下嗎?這樣的會議是怎麼發生的?
  10. Do you call him? Does he call you? How does this take place?  
    你打電話給他嗎?他打電話給你嗎?這是怎麼發生的?
  11. Well, that’s the question I’m asking myself.  
    嗯,這就是我問自己的問題。
  12. Because someday, I got some requests from people, say, Jack, do you want a meeting with the president-elect?  
    因為有一天,我收到一些人的請求,比如說,傑克,你想與當選總統會面嗎?
  13. I say, is that true or not? Because I’m not ready for that.  
    我說,這是真的嗎?因為我還沒做好準備。
  14. Because I don’t know what to talk about.  
    因為我不知道該談什麼。
  15. And then a few days later, I got another request. I got several requests.  
    幾天后,我收到了另一個請求。 我收到了幾個請求。
  16. And then I saw one email, which was a friend, and it’s very sort of specific.  
    然後我看到了一封來自朋友的電子郵件,內容非常具體。
  17. I thought about it. I think, yes, maybe I should go and have a talk.  
    我考慮了一下。我想,是的,也許我應該去談談。
  18. And at least I think President-elect Donald Trump would be happy to hear what I want to talk about. So I went.  
    至少我認為當選總統唐納德·川普會很高興聽到我想談論的內容。於是我就去了。
  19. And what did you tell him?  
    你告訴他什麼了?
  20. Talk about the small business, talk about agricultural products, talk about the trade between China and the USA.  
    談小企業,談農產品,談中美之間的貿易。
  21. We especially focus on telling about how can we bring the small business in America, sell them to China, to Asia through our network, which can create large jobs for them.  
    我們特別注重講述如何透過我們的網路將美國的小型企業銷售到中國、亞洲,為他們創造大量就業機會。
  22. And you committed to creating what you say is going to be 1 million jobs in the United States.  
    您承諾將在美國創造 100 萬個就業機會。
  23. Over the next five years. Yeah.  
    在接下來的五年裡。是的。
  24. Now, that’s not a million jobs that Alibaba itself, but you’re not hiring a million people.  
    現在,阿里巴巴本身並沒有創造一百萬個工作崗位,但你並沒有僱用一百萬個人。
  25. No, we, totally Alibaba employees, put together, it’s like 45,000 people. We cannot hire one million, I cannot imagine I can manage 1 million people.  
    不,我們所有阿里巴巴員工加起來大概有 45,000 人。我們無法僱用一百萬人,我無法想像我能管理一百萬人。
  26. Explain to us how you think about the US-China relationship, given some of the comments that Donald Trump has made about China being a currency manipulator.  
    鑑於唐納德·川普對中國是貨幣操縱國的一些評論,請向我們解釋一下您如何看待中美關係。
  27. Did that come up during your meeting?  
    你們開會時有討論過這個問題嗎?
  28. Well, I think, first, in America, there’s a freedom of speech, right?  
    嗯,我認為,首先,在美國,有言論自由,對吧?
  29. So he can say whatever he wants, and I respect and understand. But of course, I have my views.  
    所以他想說什麼就說什麼,我尊重並理解。但當然,我有我的看法。
  30. We did not debate about China, US trade, or manipulation. We did not debate. We did not.  
    我們沒有討論中國、美國貿易或操縱問題。我們沒有辯論。我們沒有。
  31. Actually, we agreed on something, small business, developing the Middle West America, helping the farmers there, small business there, exporting to China.  
    實際上,我們在某些​​方面達成了一致,例如小型企業、開發美國中西部、幫助那裡的農民、小型企業、向中國出口。
  32. So we all agreed. But something that we did not discuss about the American, the job losing to China, Mexico.  
    所以我們都同意了。但我們還沒有討論美國的工作機會被中國和墨西哥搶走。
  33. Can I share with you my ideas?  
    我可以跟你分享我的想法嗎?
  34. First, I think 30 years ago, when I just graduated from universities, I heard America had a wonderful strategy.  
    首先,我想30年前,當我剛從大學畢業時,我聽說美國有一個很棒的策略。
  35. They outsource the manufacturing job, service jobs. They outsource the manufacturing to Mexico and China.  
    他們將製造工作和服務工作外包。他們將製造業務外包給墨西哥和中國。
  36. They outsource the manufacturing to Mexico and China. Outsource the service job to India.  
    他們將製造業務外包給墨西哥和中國。將服務工作外包給印度。
  37. There’s a book called The World is Flat.  
    有一本書叫《世界是平的》。
  38. And I think it’s a perfect strategy. You know that the Americans said, we just want to control the IP (Intellectual property).  
    我認為這是一個完美的策略。你知道美國人說,我們只是想控制智慧財產權。
  39. We just want to take knowledge. We just want to brand, to leave the lower-end jobs for the world. Great strategy.  
    我們只是想獲取知識。我們只想打造品牌,把低端的工作留給世界。偉大的策略。
  40. And second is that the American international companies made millions and millions of dollars from globalization.  
    第二,美國跨國公司透過全球化賺了數百萬美元。
  41. The top 100 companies in America, amazing. I remember when I graduated from university, I tried to buy a beeper, the Motorola beeper.  
    美國排名前100的公司,太厲害了。記得大學畢業的時候,我曾經想買傳呼機,摩托羅拉的傳呼機。
  42. Cost me $250. My pay at that time was $10 a month as a teacher. And the cost of making that beeper is only $8 for a chip.  
    花了我250美元。 當時我身為教師的薪水是每月10美元。而製造該傳呼機的成本僅為每塊晶片 8 美元。
  43. So past 30 years, IBM, Cisco, Microsoft, they made tons of money.  
    過去 30 年,IBM、思科、微軟賺了很多錢。
  44. The money, the profit they made are much more than the four largest banks in China put together. The China Mobile, China Unicom, and whatever you name it, put together.  
    他們賺的錢、賺的利潤,比中國四大銀行賺的錢、賺的利潤加起來還要多。中國移動、中國聯通,不管你叫什麼,都加在一起。
  45. Still, these multinational companies made more money then. So their market cap grew more than 100 times in past 30 years.  
    儘管如此,這些跨國公司當時賺的錢更多。因此他們的市值在過去30年成長了100多倍。
  46. But, where’d the money go?  
    但是,錢去哪了?
  47. This is what I’m curious, because as a business people, I always care about the balance sheet.  
    這正是我好奇的,因為身為商人,我總是關心資產負債表。
  48. Where’s the money coming, where’s the money go?  
    錢從哪裡來,錢到哪裡去?
  49. Past 30 years, the American had 13 wars, spending $14.2 trillion dollars.  
    過去30年,美國發動了13場戰爭,耗資14.2兆美元。
  50. The money is going there. What if they spent a part of that money on building up the infrastructure?  
    錢都流向那裡了。如果他們把其中一部分錢用於建設基礎建設會怎麼樣?
  51. Helping the white collars and blue collars. No matter how strategy good it is, you’re supposed to spend money on your own people.  
    幫助白領和藍領。無論策略有多好,你都應該把錢花在自己的人民身上。
  52. Not everybody can pass Harvard, like me may not good at education, right?  
    不是誰都能考上哈佛的,像我可能就不擅長教育,對吧?
  53. We should spend money on those people who are not good at schooling.  
    我們應該把錢花在那些不擅長學習的人身上。
  54. And the other money which I’m curious about is that, when I was young, I heard America is about Ford and Boeing, those big manufacturing companies.  
    我對另一種金錢感到好奇,當我年輕的時候,我聽說美國就是福特和波音這些大型製造公司。
  55. Last 10, 20 years, I heard about Silicon Valley and Wall Street. The money goes to Wall Street.  
    過去 10 年、20 年,我聽過矽谷和華爾街。這些錢都流向了華爾街。
  56. And what happened? Year 2008, the financial crisis wiped out $19.2 trillion dollars US alone.  
    發生了什麼事? 2008年,金融危機僅美國損失了19.2萬億美元。
  57. They wiped out all the white collars and destroyed 34 million jobs globally.  
    他們消滅了所有的白領,並摧毀了全球 3,400 萬個工作機會。
  58. So what if the money is not on Wall Street?  
    如果錢不在華爾街又怎麼樣?
  59. What if the money spent on the Middle East, Middle West of the United States, developing the industry there, that could be changed a lot.  
    如果把錢花在中東、美國中西部,發展那裡的工業,情況可能會發生很大的改變。
  60. So it’s not the other countries steal jobs from you guys. It is your strategy. You do not distribute the money and things in a proper way.  
    所以不是其他國家搶走了你們的工作。這是你們的策略。你們沒有以適當的方式分配金錢和資源。

發佈留言

發佈留言必須填寫的電子郵件地址不會公開。 必填欄位標示為 *

Close filters
Product categories
Products Price Filter