暖心英文 | 川普孫女演講 令川普感動的一刻

  1. Before I begin my remarks, I’m going to do something a little uncharacteristic.  
    在我開始我的發言之前,我要做一些有點不尋常的事情。
  2. A Trump is going to give up the microphone. It doesn’t happen often. You may never see it again.  
    川普要把麥克風讓出來了。這種事不常發生,你們可能再也看不到了。
  3. But I got a call on Monday morning from a young lady who said, Dad, I want to speak at the RNC.  
    但週一早上我接到一位年輕女士的電話,她說:「爸爸,我想在共和黨全國代表大會上發言。」
  4. I want to speak at the RNC because I want America to know what my grandpa is actually like.  
    我想在共和黨全國代表大會上發言,因為我想讓美國人知道我爺爺實際上是什麼樣的人。
  5. So for the first time ever on a stage, first time ever giving a speech.  
    所以這是有史以來第一次在舞台上,有史以來第一次發表演講。
  6. I want to bring out my eldest daughter and the eldest granddaughter of the President of the United States, your favorite President, Kai Madison Trump.  
    我要請出我的長女、美國總統(你們最喜歡的總統)的長孫女凱·麥迪遜·川普。
  7. Hi, everyone. My name is Kai Madison Trump. I am the granddaughter of Donald Trump.  
    大家好。我是凱·麥迪遜·川普。我是唐納·川普的孫女。
  8. I’m speaking today to share the side of my grandpa that people don’t often see.  
    我今天發言是要分享我爺爺不常被人看到的一面。
  9. To me, he’s just a normal grandpa. He gives us candy and soda when our parents aren’t looking.  
    對我來說,他只是個普通的爺爺。當我們父母不注意時,他會給我們糖果和汽水。
  10. He always wants to know how we’re doing in school.  
    他總是想知道我們在學校的表現如何。
  11. When I made the high honor roll, he printed it out to show his friends how proud he was of me.  
    當我登上優秀學生名單時,他把它打印出來給朋友看,顯示他有多為我感到驕傲。
  12. He calls me during the middle of the school day to ask how my golf game is going and tells me all about his.  
    他會在學校上課中間打電話給我,問我的高爾夫球打得如何,並跟我講他自己的球技。
  13. But then I have to remind him that I’m in school and I have to call him back later.  
    但然後我得提醒他我在學校,得晚點再回電話給他。
  14. When we play golf together, if I’m not on his team, he’ll try to get inside of my head.  
    當我們一起打高爾夫球時,如果我不在他的隊伍裡,他會試圖干擾我的思緒。
  15. And he’s always surprised that I don’t let him get to me.  
    而他總是很驚訝我不會被他影響。
  16. But I have to remind him I’m a Trump too.  
    但我得提醒他我也是川普家族的一員。
  17. Even when he’s going through all these court cases, he always asks me how I’m doing.  
    即使他正在經歷所有這些訴訟案件,他總是會問我過得如何。
  18. He always encourages me to push myself to be the most successful person I can be.  
    他總是鼓勵我鞭策自己,成為最成功的人。
  19. Obviously, he sets the bar pretty high, but who knows? Maybe one day I’ll catch him.  
    顯然,他設定的標準相當高,但誰知道呢?也許有一天我會追上他。
  20. On Saturday, I was shocked when I heard that he has been shot, and I just wanted to know if he was okay.  
    週六,當我聽說他中槍時,我很震驚,我只想知道他是否安好。
  21. It was heartbreaking that someone would do that to another person.  
    有人會對另一個人做出這種事,真讓人心碎。
  22. A lot of people have put my grandpa through hell, and he’s still standing.  
    很多人讓我爺爺吃盡苦頭,但他仍然屹立不倒。
  23. Grandpa, you are such an inspiration, and I love you.  
    爺爺,你是如此的鼓舞人心,我愛你。
  24. The media makes my grandpa seem like a different person, but I know him for who he is.  
    媒體讓我爺爺看起來像個不同的人,但我知道他是什麼樣的人。
  25. He’s very caring and loving.  
    他非常關心他人,充滿愛心。
  26. He truly wants the best for this country, and he will fight every single day to make America great again. Thank you very much.  
    他真心希望這個國家變得最好,他會每天奮鬥,讓美國再次偉大。非常感謝。

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close filters
Product categories
Products Price Filter